Pork Dinakdakan Ingredients:
- ½ kg pig ears, or pig snout, or pig skin (variety meats)
- ½ kg pork, cubed
- 2 onions, chopped
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
How To Cook Pork Dinakdakan:
- Boil the pork cubes in water with salt until tender. Remove from water when cooked; set aside.
- Meanwhile, grill the variety meats tender but not crispy.
- Slice the variety meats into ½ inch wide and 1 inch long pieces.
- Place pork cubes and grilled variety meats in a bowl.
- Add the garlic, minced onion, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Mix well and serve immediately.
Note: For a spicier Dinakdakan, add chopped bird’s eye chili.
Image Credit: knorr.com.ph