Ginataang Langka Ingredients:
- 1 kg unripe jack-fruit (langka), sliced
- 3 coconuts, meat grated and coconut milk extracted
- 2 pcs thumb – size turmeric ginger (layung dilaw)
- 3 pcs green finger pepper (siling panigang)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How To Cook Ginataang Langka:
- In a saucepan, boil the langka in some water.
- Add the coconut milk (second extract), turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Allow to cook for a few minutes.
- When the liquid has almost dried, add the first extract of the coconut (cream or kakang gata).
- Allow to cook until the sauce has become oily and the coconut milk has curdled a bit.
- Add the finger pepper. Serve immediately.
Image Credit: kareban.wordpress.com