Here’s another no-bake recipe for you. Another dish that will make you look like a 5-start hotel worthy chef, when really all you did was mix like a 5-year old.
We all know what you’re thinking though, no-bake cheesecakes taste and feel like gelatin. Although this dish does use gelatin in it to substitute for the baking part, we assure you that the whip cream and cream cheese used in this will give you that smooth and soft cheesecake texture similar to the baked ones. Check the recipe here!
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 1 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp Butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 (8 oz) pack Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp Unflavored Colorless Gelatin
- 1 jar of Blueberry Preserves
How To Make No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake:
For the Crust:
- Combine Grahams, butter, and brown sugar with a fork until well blended.
- Press in a 9 inch pie pan.
- Chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
For the Filling:
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with mixer. Add in vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water and add in the cream cheese mixture. Beat until well blended and fluffy.
- Fold in the whip cream.
- Scoop filling over the crust and let chill in the fridge for about 3 hours or until set. Top with some blueberry preserves.
Image Credit: yourchefwannabe.wordpress.com