Cheesecakes have been widely enjoyed by people all around the world. But what really hits the Filipinos’ hearts and taste buds is Mango Cheesecake. One of the reasons for this is that we have one of the best varieties of mango in the world. Oh yeah!
A fusion of sweetness and saltiness flavors, Mango cheesecake can never really go wrong. The real challenge is getting the perfect one. We’re sharing this recipe to you so you can make your very own NO BAKE “best-in-the-world” mango Cheesecake. That’s right! It is No Bake, so you can sit back and relax not worrying about burning anything. Check the recipe here!
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 1 cup of graham, crushed
- 4 tbs of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 pack all purpose cream, chilled
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp of vanilla syrup
- 2 fresh mango (make these mango into mango puree, leave some slices for toppings)
- 1 Mr. Gulaman
How To Cook No-Bake Mango Cheesecake:
- For the crust, pour the crushed grahams into a cake pan then mix the melted butter. Flatten over the base. Chill and set aside.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, chilled all-purpose cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla syrup. Mix them well until fluffy.
- After mixing the filling of our cheesecake, chill it for 30 minutes.
- Now dissolve 1 tbsp of Mr. Gulaman into 2 tbsp of warm water. Mix it. After mixing add this to your mango puree and mix again.
- After waiting for 30 minutes, add the mango puree to the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour in mixture to the cake pan.
- Decorate the top of our cheesecake with mango slice. Then put it in fridge for 2-4 hours or overnight.
Image Credit: flickr.com