Aristocrat Chicken Barbecue Ingredients:
- Soy sauce, just enough to achieve the color you like
- 7up or Sprite, just enough to cover the meat
- 1 large garlic head, peeled and crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 chicken legs & 3 chicken thighs
- Coarsely ground pepper
- Salt to taste
How To Cook Aristocrat Chicken Barbecue:
For the Marinade:
- Combine all the ingredients, except the chicken. Taste and when you’re happy with the marinade, you can then add in the chicken.
- Chicken barbecue must be marinated for minimum of 5 hours (to make it even tastier it can be marinated for up to 2 days and 2 nights max)
For The Sauce and Baste:
- Use about 2 cups of the marinade and add some oyster sauce (worcestershire from the original recipe), UFC catsup (will use it if you want to make it sweet) and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Bring to a boil until sauce gets a bit thick.
For the Chicken Barbecue:
- Grill chicken (you can use preheated oven grill).
- Grill for 20 minutes at 180C while basting 4 times, but additional of 10 minutes more won’t harm.
Image Credit: munchpunch.com