Beef Pepper Steak Ingredients:
- 1 ½ inch thick beef steak
- 2 – 3 bell peppers
- 2 large yellow onions, thinly sliced
- ½ hot pepper
- 2 -3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 – 5 cloves garlic
- ½ lb mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp red wine
- 1 bouillon cube (beef cube)
- Salt or soy sauce
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, to taste
How To Cook Beef Pepper Steak:
- Slice uncooked steak into thin slice across the grain then prepare vegetables: core and slice peppers, peel onions and thinly slice, peel garlic, then clean mushroom and slice.
- Melt butter in oil then add onions and sauté over medium high heat.
- Add whole garlic cloves and sliced peppers then mash into oil.
- Brown steak and add mushrooms then add whine, flour, and bouillon.
- Season to taste with salt or soy sauce, pepper and hot pepper, to taste.
Image Credit: omnivorescookbook.com