Bibingkang Kanin Ingredients:
- 1kg glutinous rice (malagkit)
- 10 cups coconut milk
- 1kg white sugar
- 2 cups young coconut meat slice into strips
How To Cook Bibingkang Kanin:
- Place the rice (malagkit) in the pan and allow to boil until cooked.
- When cooked, place in a bowl. Add the sugar and coconut strips. Mix well. Place in a baking tray.
- Top with the coconut milk and sugar mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 350F.
- Slice into portions before serving.
Image Credit: kawalingpinoy.com