- 3 eggs, separated and beaten
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla
How To Cook Broas:
- Beat the egg whites. Gradually add the sugar until it becomes stiff but not dry.
- Beat the egg yolks, 1 cup of the confectioner’s sugar and vanilla. Beat until thick.
- Fold the egg yolks mixture with egg white mixture.
- Gradually add the flour.
- On a prepared cookie sheet, drop a spoonful of batter and form into finger shapes.
- Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Bake in an oven at 350°F for 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Drizzle with remaining confectioner’s sugar.
Image Credit: adobodownunder.blogspot.com