I remember as a kid that I can’t stop munching the goodies until the cookie jar is empty. Today, kids or adults, we still love cookies, right? Much more if they are the combination of our two favorites– chocolate and peanut butter! Yum!
Yes, they both go together, and the fusion of sweetness and that nutty salty flavor just explodes in your mouth the perfect way! If I haven’t got your taste buds excited yet, here’s more.
We all know that cookies may be, well, difficult or time consuming to make. Usually, equipment and tools are needed to make a batch. But today is your lucky day, since we’ll be sharing you an easier way of making those good ‘ol cookies.
This Choco Peanut Butter Cookies recipe doesn’t even need baking! So no oven and no baking pans needed. All you need is a sauce pan and waxed paper and you’re done, that easy! So why don’t you check out the ingredients, buy them, and head on to the kitchen and make them. This being so quick and easy, you can even make as much as you want, have as much as you want, whenever you want! We’ve even included a short video below to guide you to the process. Enjoy!
Choco Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (Ricoa or generic)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar (reduce if peanut butter is sweet)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (rolled oats)
- Waxed paper
How To Make Choco Peanut Butter Cookies:
- In a pan, melt butter.
- Mix in sugar, cocoa powder, and milk.
- Heat until it boils.
- Boil for 1 minute then add vanilla extract, peanut butter, and oatmeal (you may turn off heat when adding instant oatmeal).
- Scoop teaspoonfuls and drop it on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Let it cool and harden.
Image Credit: foodnetwork.com