Coconut Macaroons Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup white bread crumbs
- 2 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. grated calamansi or lemon rind
- Margarine for greasing
How To Cook Coconut Macaroons:
- Combine milk, coconut and bread crumbs in a bowl,
- Add almond extract. Mix well to form a dough.
- Grease a baking sheet with margarine.
- Scoop dough and drop on baking sheet.
- Bake at 370F for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet immediately.
Image Credit: elanaspantry.com