Have you ever had this silly craving for max’s or KFC’s famous coleslaw with your fried chicken? Wild questions like, “How does it stay fresh?” and “How do they make the dressing so deliciously?” have been answered by this recipe!
Coleslaw hasn’t been this easy to make with only 7 dashing and healthy ingredients! Using cabbage, carrots, pineapples, raisins and white sugar sounds delicious already. But with the secret ingredients for our dressing, it will surely put the cherry on top of this dish. Grab your knives and test your mixing skills with this recipe!
- 2 cups cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple, well-drained
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup white sugar
For the Dressing:
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup thick whipping cream
How To Make Coleslaw:
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- You may opt to chill before serving.
Image Credit: djfoodie.com