Crab Relleno Ingredients:
- 2 kg crab
- 1 ½ can crushed pineapple, drained
- ¾ kg corn, boiled and grated (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
How To Cook Crab Relleno:
- In a deep pan, place the crabs, salt and crushed pineapple syrup; allow to simmer.
- Take crab meat and reserve crab shells.
- Saute the onions, celery, grated corn, bell peppers and chicken bouillon in a skillet.
- Add the crab meat and crushed pineapple.
- Season to taste and cook for 5 minutes. Add the egg.
- Fill crab shells with ¼ cup of sautéed mixture. Sprinkle with cornstarch.
- Fry surface until lightly golden brown.
- Top with grated cheese, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Image Credit: kusina101.com