Probably one of the most delicious nanay’s pabaons, Fried Porkchop has been slowly pushed into the Filipino culture. However, looking for the perfect tenderness and marinate has been stressful times for Filipino moms. The simplest has been rubbing pork with sault and frying it. But, unless with proper technique: the juiciness isn’t the same.
Here we present you one of the best recipes for Porkchop, breaded to be exact. It contains unusally delicious ingredients such as: calamansi and fish sauce. Strange, but absolutely tasty. Coat that with cornstarch, flour and black pepper and you’ll be serving the best porkchop in town. Check the recipe here!
Fried Porkchop Ingredients:
- 1/2 kg pork chop
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/8 ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 calamansi
How To Cook Fried Porkchop:
- Marinate pork with fish sauce, calamansi and black pepper. Let it settle for at least 30 min.
- In a bowl, combine flour and cornstarch. Add a pinch of black pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Coat the marinated pork with the flour and cornstarch mixture.
- Deep fry coated pork over low-medium heat until golden brown.
Image Credit: recipeshubs.com