Kinamunggayang Manok Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 kg chicken cut into serving pieces
- 8 cups water
- 4 cups puso ng saging (banana blossom), shredded
- 4 cups malunggay leaves
How To Cook Kinamunggayang Manok:
- In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and chicken.
- Saute until the chicken is half cooked.
- Add water and allow to boil.
- When it has boiled, lower the heat and allow to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add the banana blossoms and allow to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add the malunggay leaves and bring to a boil anew before serving.
Image Credit: gutomna.com