Mais Con Yelo Ingredients:
- 1-2 cups shaved ice
- 1 tbsp sugar or any sweetener that you prefer.
- 1 tbsp corn cereal for toppings (optional)
- 1/2 cup cream corn, you may use whole kernel corn if you prefer
- 1/2 cup condensed or evaporated milk
How To Make Mais Con Yelo:
- Put creamed corn into a halo halo / parfait glass.
- Top glass with shaved ice.
- Pour milk over ice.
- Top with corn flakes.
- Stir well and add sweetener until desired sweetness is reached.
Image Credit: choosephilippines.com