- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb-size ginger, sliced to strips
- ½ kg beef ribs
- 200g mustasa leaves
- Salt and pepper
How To Cook Minanok:
- Sauté ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the beef ribs and sauté the beef until the color changes.
- Add water, allow the broth to boil and reduce the heat to low.
- Slowly simmer the beef until tender.
- Once the beef is tender, season with salt and pepper and patis.
- Add the mustasa leaves and simmer. Serve hot.
Image Credit: instagram24.com