Oreo Ice Candy Ingredients:
- 10pcs Oreo Cookies
- 150ml Condensed Milk
- 250ml warm Water
- 250ml hot Water
- 60g Chocolate Powder (eg. Milo)
- Items needed: Ice candy plastic and funnel
How To Make Oreo Ice Candy:
- Crush Oreos into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk and hot water, then add warm water and mix.
- Immediately add chocolate powder into the mixture.
- Add crushed Oreos.
- Pour in mixture into the ice candy plastic bags using the funnel. Knot the plastic.
- Freeze for a few hours.
Image Credit: snapguide.com