Pininyahang Manok Ingredients:
- 1 kg chicken, cut into serving portions
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup cream
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
How To Cook Pininyahang Manok:
- Heat oil and saute the garlic and the onion.
- Add the chicken and allow to simmer until the chicken is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add the pineapple chunks, followed by the cream.
- Allow to simmer some more until done.
- Garnish with pineapple before serving.
Image Credit: akoaypilipino.eu