Pork, Beef, & Liver Adobo Ingredients:
- 1 kg beef
- 1kg pork
- 1/2kg beef liver
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cup water
- ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 cup vinegar
How To Cook Pork, Beef, & Liver Adobo:
- Cut pork, beef, and liver to serving pieces. Marinate pork and beef in a mixture of vinegar, minced garlic, and ground pepper.
- Color with little achuete juice. Put meat mixture in a frying pan and allow to boil without stirring.
- Add the water and cook at simmering temperature until tender. When the meat is tender, add the beef liver and let boil again for about 2 minutes.
- Season to taste. Remove the meat and liver and remaining gravy leaving the pork in the pan.
- Render the fat from the pork and fry for a while until the meat is golden brown. Return the meat liver and fry for a while.
- Then, add the gravy and boil once. Arrange meat in a platter and pour the gravy over it. Serve hot. Good for 10 to 12 persons
Image Credit: icookonboard.wordpress.com