Royal Bibingka Ingredients:
- 1½ cup glutinous rice flour
- 6 tablespoons sweet rice flour (Mochico)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup margarine, softened
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 egg
How To Make Royal Bibingka:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the glutinous rice flour, sweet rice flour, and sugar in a bowl. Whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- In a clean bowl, beat the eggs, pour the evaporated milk and coconut milk and then continue to beat until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Gradually add the rice flour mixture to the bowl with wet ingredients and continue to whisk until the texture becomes soft.
- Brush margarine into the aluminum molds and then pour the mixture equally between all molds. Temporarily cover the molds with foil.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove the cover. Brush with more margarine and sprinkle cheese on top. Put back in the oven and continue to bake in 350F for 22 minutes. Set the oven to broil and broil for 8 minutes.
Recipe Source: panlasangpinoy.com
Sarap Food Recipes is a food blog that compiles, reviews, and shares food recipes across the web. We do not claim credit for images and recipes found here unless otherwise noted. For concerns, contact us here.