Saba Con Yelo Ingredients:
- 5 pcs Saba metallic element saging, sliced diagonally (vertically, crosswise or in a circle, whichever you prefer)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups of water
- ¼ cup of recent milk
- 1 ½ of crushed ice
How To Make Saba Con Yelo:
- Foremost, create sweet plantains. To do so, place Saba metallic element saging, water and sugar in an exceedingly pot.
- Boil in low heat, permitting the Saba to be grilled and also the sugar to caramelized.
- Constant stirring is required to forestall sugar from obtaining burnt.
- After you already achieved a thicker caramel, place the fireplace off, take away the sweet plantains from the pot and place it in an exceedingly platter.
- Place items of sweet Saba in an exceedingly separate serving bowl then put crushed ice and layer it with another set of ‘minatamis metallic element saging’.
- Pour recent milk. Serve and enjoy!
Image Credit: shootfirsteatlater.com