Sago’t Gulaman Palamig Ingredients:
- 3 cups medium tapioca pearls (sago)
- 1 sachet gelatin powder (gulaman)
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 cups water
How To Cook Sago’t Gulaman Palamig:
- Cook the tapioca pearls according to package instructions (or refer to the Taho recipe). Set aside.
- Cook the gelatin according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Place the brown sugar in a cooking pot and caramelize using low heat.
- When the sugar starts to melt, put in water and vanilla extract. Let boil and stir until the sugar dissolves. Note: use the lowest heat possible so that the sugar will not burn.
- Turn off heat and let cool.
- In a glass, combine some tapioca pearls, sliced gelatin, 3 tablespoons of sugar mixture, and a cup of cold water with shaved ice. Stir.
Image Credit: peenty.com