Sriracha Shrimp Scampi Ingredients:
- 1 pound colossal shrimps (U/15 size), peeled and deveined with tails left intact
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 head garlic, peeled and minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup white wine
- green onions, chopped
- juice of ½ lemon
How To Cook Sriracha Shrimp Scampi:
- In a bowl, combine shrimps and Sriracha chili sauce. Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- In a wide pan over medium heat, add butter and oil. When butter begins to melt, add garlic. Cook, stirring regularly until garlic is lightly browned and aromatic.
- Increase heat to high, stirring regularly to prevent from burning. Add shrimps and cook for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove shrimps from pan and keep warm.
- Add the white wine to the pan and cook until reduced by half. Add shrimps and the green onions and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 to 4 minutes or until just cooked. Add the lemon juice and stir to combine. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Recipe Source: kawalingpinoy.com
Sarap Food Recipes is a food blog that compiles, reviews, and shares food recipes across the web. We do not claim credit for images and recipes found here unless otherwise noted. For concerns, contact us here.