Stir Fried Chicken & Okra Ingredients:
- ½ pound boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 pound fresh okra pods
- Curry powder, to taste
For the Marinade:
- Soy sauce, as needed
- Minced ginger, as needed
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
How To Cook Stir Fried Chicken & Okra:
- Marinate the chicken and peppers in the soy sauce, minced ginger, and balsamic vinegar.
- Cut the heads and tails off the okra and cut into ¼ inch rounds.
- Dump them in a bowl and don’t season them.
- Stir – fry the chicken until about 2/3 done, pull and save. Add oil, then the okra.
- Throw in the chicken, stir. Add the peppers.
- Toss in about a tsp of curry powder. Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes.
Image Credit: foodtolove.com.au